Veja V-10 B-Mesh White Dried Petal
The V-10 model, made from a combination of ecological and sustainable materials is a substantial trainer style with a structured neutral suede upper, signature red V, a red tab on the heels and amazonian rubber soles. The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 15 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
The style comes up a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Suede and leather sections
- Logo V made of wil rubber (60%)
- Inner sole in organic cotton and expanded P.U.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Made in Brazil