Palm of Feronia Chaga Mallow Mask
Palm of Feronia is a small-batch natural skincare brand focused on the ancient principles of aromatherapy and crystal healing. Each ingredient is carefully sourced for sustainability and maximum therapeutic effect, not for look or smell.
The Chaga Mallow Mask is deeply nourishing mask and made with four key active ingredients. Kaolin clay, a component rich in iron oxide and pink kaolin, Chamomile and marshmallow root, a herb popular in Ancient Egyptian medicines due to its abundance of mucilage, an emollient-rich ingredient that coats the skin in a protective layer and prevents irritation; qualities that are complemented by the natural anti-inflammatory qualities of yarrow.
- 15g equivalent to around 3 full face masks
- Naturally vegan
- Cruelty free and unspoiled.
- Native and un-modern skincare.
- Hand-blended in small batches in south east London.
- Product cartons are printed on hand-milled, wild-seed embedded paper. Made from recycled paper, when planted,the seeds within the paper can germinate and grow into native British wild plants, leaving zero waste.